Identification of Oxidized Phosphatidylinositols Present in OxLDL and Human
Hasanally D. et al., Lipids 2017, 52, 11-26
Adductome-based identification of biomarkers for lipid peroxidation.
Shibata T. et al. J Biol Chem 2017, 292, 8223-8235
Comprehensive analyses of oxidized phospholipids using a measured MS/MS spectra
Aoyagi R. et al J Lipid Res 2017, 58, 2229-2237
Evaluation of plasma cholestane-3ß,5a,6ß-triol and 7-ketocholesterol
in inherited disorders related to cholesterol metabolism.
Boenzi S. et al., J LIpid Res 2016, 57, 361-367
Epoxy fatty acids in used frying fats and oils, edible oils and chocolate and
their formation in oils during heating.
Brühl L. et al., Europ J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 425–434
of Three Methods for Extraction of Volatile Lipid Oxidation Products from Food
Matrices for GC–MS Analysis.
Thomsen B.R. et al., JAOCS 2016, 93, 929-942
Optimization of microwave-assisted extraction of cottonseed oil and evaluation
of its oxidative stability and physicochemical properties.
Taghvaei M et al., Food Chem 2014, 160, 90-7
Non-enzymatic lipid oxidation products in biological systems: Assessment of
the metabolites from polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Vigor C et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 964, 965-78
Application of FT-NIR spectroscopy in assessment of used frying fats and oils.
Gertz C et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2014, 116, 756–762
- Novel Approach To Evaluate the Oxidation State of Vegetable Oils Using Characteristic Oxidation Indicators.
Cao J. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 12545–12552
effects of microwave heating on edible oils and lipid-containing food.
Inchingolo R et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 59-61
- Quantification of fatty acid
oxidation products using online high-performance liquid chromatography tandem
Levison BS et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 2-13
- Lipidomics of oxidized
polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Massey KA et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 45-55
- Identification and
antioxidant activity of sinapic acid derivatives in Brassica napus L. seed meal
Siger A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 1130-8
- Near infrared emission
photometer for measuring the oxidative stability of edible oils.
Vieira FS et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 796, 101-7
- Chemistry of phospholipid
Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1818, 2374-87
- Oxidized phospholipids as biomarkers of tissue and cell damage with a focus on cardiolipin.
Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1818, 2413-23
- Identification of novel
bioactive aldehyde-modified phosphatidylethanolamines formed by lipid oxidation.
Guo L et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2012, 53, 1226-38
- A brief history of lipid oxidation.
JAOCS 2011, 88, 891-897
- Analyses for phosphatidylcholine
hydroperoxides by LC/MS.
Hui SP et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1677-1682
- Electron spin resonance spectroscopy: a
promising method for studying lipid oxidation in foods.
Lipid Technol 2010, 22, 87-90
- Analysis of biomarkers from lipid
peroxidation a comparative study.
Guichardant M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 75-82
- Artifact generation and monitoring in analysis of cholesterol oxide products.
Busch TP et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 388, 1-14
- Mass spectrometry analysis of oxidized phospholipids.
Chem Phys Lipids 2008, 156, 1-12
- Conjugated autoxidizable triene (CAT) assay: a novel spectrophotometric method for determination of antioxidant capacity using triacylglycerol as ultraviolet probe.
Anal Biochem 2008, 380, 282-290
- Mass spectrometric analysis of HOCl- and
free-radical-induced damage to lipids and proteins.
Biochem Soc Trans 2008, 36, 1077-1082
- Identification of volatile
degradants in formulations containing sesame oil using SPME/GC/MS.
Chen W et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007, 44, 450-455
- Isolation and structural analysis of the cyclic fatty acid monomers formed from eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids during fish oil deodorization.
Berdeaux O et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1138, 216-224
- Ion-trap tandem mass spectrometric analysis of squalene monohydroperoxide isomers in sunlight-exposed human skin.
Nakagawa K et al., J Lipid Res, 2007, 48, 2779-2787
- An improved HPLC assay for phosphatidylcholine hydroperoxides (PCOOH) in human plasma with synthetic PCOOH as internal standard.
Hui SP et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 857, 158-163
- Combination of TLC bllotting and gas chromatography mass spectrometry for analysis of peroxidized cholesterol.
Minami Y et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 1055-1063
- Outils d'évaluation in vitro de la capacité antioxydante.
Laguerre M et al., OCL 2007, 14, 278-292
- Measurement of phosphatidylcholine hydroperoxides in solution and in intact membranes by the ferric-xylenol orange assay.
Fukuzawa K et al., Anal Biochem 2006, 359, 18-25
- Monitoring monohydroperoxides in docosahexaenoic acid using high-performance liquid chromatography.
Lyberg AM et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 67-76
- Analysis of fatty acid epoxidation by high performance liquid chromatography
coupled with evaporative light scattering detection and mass spectrometry.
Orellana-Coca C et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2005, 135, 189-199
- Rapid monitoring of diabetes-induced lipid peroxidation by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy: evidence from rat liver microsomal membranes.
Severcan F et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 339, 36-40
- Improved HPLC assay for lipid peroxides in human plasma using the internal standard of hydroperoxide.
Hui SP et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 515-522
- Products of the reaction between
nitrogen oxides analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography with
UV-visible and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometric
Nagata Y et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1036, 177-182
- An example of oxidative polymerization of unsaturated fatty acids as a preservation pathway for dinoflagellate organic matter.
Versteegh GJM et al., Org Geochem 2004, 35, 1129-39
- The extraordinary antioxidant activity of vitamin E phosphate.
Rezk BM et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2004, 1683, 16-21
- Separation and quantitation of peroxidized phospholipids using high-performance thin-layer chromatography with tetramethyl-p-phenilenediamine detection.
Kriska T et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 327, 97-106
- New approach to the analysis of oxidized triacylglycerols in lipoproteins.
Suomela JP et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 507-12
- Lipid hydroperoxides determination in milk-based infant formulae by gas
Lagarda MJ et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 339-345
- Autoxidation products
of normal and genetically modified canola oil varieties determined using
liquid chromatography with mass spectrometric detection.
Byrwell WC et al. J Chromatogr A 2001, 905, 85-102