profiling of sulfatides in myelin from mouse brain using liquid chromatography
coupled to high-resolution accurate tandem mass spectrometry.
Pintado-Sierra M.et al., Anal Chim Acta 2017, 951, 89-98
High-throughput analysis of sulfatides in cerebrospinal fluid using automated extraction and UPLC-MS/MS. Blomqvist M. et al. J Lipid Res 2017, 58, 1482-9
of monosialogangliosides in human plasma through chemical derivatization for
signal enhancement in LC–ESI-MS.
Huang Q. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 929, 31-38
and analysis of mono-glucosylated lipids in brain and skin by hydrophilic interaction
chromatography based on carbohydrate and lipid moiety.
Nakajima K. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1031, 146-153
of sulfatides and lysosulfatides in tissues and body fluids by liquid chromatography-tandem
Mirzaian M. et al., J Lipid Res 2015, 56, 936-43
lipopolysaccharide analysis using HPLC/MS/MS and its combination with the limulus
amebocyte lysate assay.
Pais de Barros JP. et al., , J Lipid Res. 2015, 56, 1363-9
separation and analysis of glycolipids by Iatroscan thin-layer chromatography–flame
Gašparovic B. et al., J chromatogr A 2015, 1409, 259-67
Liquid Chromatography–Quadrupole-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry for High-Throughput
Molecular Profiling of Sea Cucumber Cerebrosides.
Jia Z., et al., Lipids 2015, 50, 667-79
and purification of monosialotetrahexosylgangliosides from pig brain by extraction
and liquid chromatography.
Bian L., et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2015, 29, 1604-11
- Direct analysis of
sialylated or sulfated glycosphingolipids and other polar and neutral lipids
using TLC-MS interfaces.
Park H. et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 773-81
- Characterization of glycosyl
inositol phosphoryl ceramides from plants and fungi by mass spectrometry.
Buré C. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 995–1010
- Rapid and
sensitive LC-ESI-MS of gangliosides.
Garcia ND et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 947-8, 1-7
- Rapid and Highly Accurate Detection of Steryl Glycosides by Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography–Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (UPLC-Q-TOF-MS).
Oppliger S.R., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 9410–9419
- Structure elucidation and
chemical profile of sphingolipids in wheat bran and their cytotoxic effects
against human colon cancer cells.
Zhu Y et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 866-74
- Characterization of inositol
phosphorylceramides from Leishmania major by tandem mass spectrometry with
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2013, 18, 1591-1604
- Biochemical studies on
sphingolipids of Artemia franciscana: complex neutral glycosphingolipids.
Kojima H et al., Glycoconj J 2013, 30, 257-68
- Profiling and sequence
analysis of gangliosides in human astrocytoma by high-resolution mass
Zamfir AD et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 7321-35
profiling and quantitation of glycosyl inositol phosphoceramides in plants with
Fourier transform mass spectrometry.
Blaas N et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 4257-69
- Quantitative analysis of
gangliosides in bovine milk and colostrum-based dairy products by ultrahigh
performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lee H et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 9689-96
Quantitation of multiple sphingolipid
classes using normal and reversed-phase LC-ESI-MS/MS comparative profiling of
two cell lines.
Masood MA et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 209-226
- Analysis of sphingolipids in extracted human plasma using liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Bui HH et al., Anal Biochem 2012, 423, 187-194
and imaging of gangliosides in mouse brain tissue sections by laserspray
Richards AL et al., J. Lipid Res. 2012, 53, 1390-1398
- Optimization and correlation of HPLC-ELSD and HPLC-MS/MS methods for identification and characterization of sophorolipids.
Ribeiro I et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 899, 72-80
- Analysis of plant galactolipids by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry with accurate mass measurement.
Zabranska M et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 601-7
- Quantitative on-line
profiling of ceramides and cerebrosides by high-performance liquic
chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization ion trap tandem mass
spectrometry the case of Dracontium loretense.
Napolitano A et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011, 55, 23-30
- Multiplex analysis of sphingolipids using amine-reactive tags (iTRAQ).
Nabetani T et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 1294-1302
- Evaluation and evidence of natural gangliosides with two unsaturated bonds in the ceramide structure obtained by a combination of MALDI-MS and NMR spectroscopy.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 400, 3675-3680
- Chip-based nanoelectrospray mass spectrometry of brain gangliosides.
Flangea C et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 513-535
- Mass spectrometric analysis of neutral sphingolipids: methods, applications, and limitations.
Farwanah H et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 854-860
- Thin-layer chromatography, overlay technique and mass spectrometry: a versatile triad advancing glycosphingolipidomics.
Meisen I et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 875-896
- Analysis of mammalian sphingolipids by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) and tissue imaging mass spectrometry (TIMS).
Sullards MC et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 838-853
- High-performance thin-layer chromatography/mass spectrometry for the analysis of neutral glycosphingolipids.
Suzuki A et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 861-874
- Improved solvent extraction procedure and high-performance liquid chromatography -evaporative light-scattering detector method for analysis of polar lipids from dairy materials.
Le TT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10407-13
- A rapid and quantitative LC-MS/MS
method to profile sphingolipids.
Scherer M et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2001-2011
- Analysis of glucosylceramides from various sources by liquid chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Sugawara T et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 387-394
- MALDI-TOF/MS analysis of archaeobacterial lipids in lyophilized membranes dry-mixed with 9-aminoacridine.
Angelini R et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2818-2825
- Quantification of glycolipids in cereal and dairy matrices.
Cotting C et al., Lipid Technol 2010, 22, 183-6
- Comparison of indirect and direct quantification of glycidol fatty acid ester in edible oils.
Shimizu M et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 535-9
- Rapid quantitative analysis of sphingolipids in seafood using HPLC with evaporative light-scattering detection its application in tissue distribution of sphingolipids in fish.
Duan J et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 509-513
- Novel sensitive determination of steryl glycosides in biodiesel by gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy.
Pieber B et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 6555-6561
- Direct quantitation of
psychosine from alkaline-treated lipid extracts with a semi-synthetic internal
Jiang X et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 162-172
- Simultaneous quantification of plant glyceroglycolipids including sulfoquinovosyldiacylglycerol by HPLC-ELSD with binary gradient elution.
Yunoki K et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 77-83
- A review of lipidomic technologies applicable to sphingolipidomics and their relevant applications.
Han X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 39-52
- An easy and sensitive method for determination of globotriaosylceramide (Gb3) from urinary sediment utility for Fabry diagnosis and treatment monitoring.
Rozenfeld PA et al., Clin Chim Acta 2009, 403, 194-197
- Excellent combination of counter-current chromatography ans preparative high-performance liquid chromatography to separate galactolipids from pumpkin.
Du Q et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 4176-4180
- MALDI mass spectrometry imaging of gangliosides in mouse brain using ionic liquid matrix.
Chan K et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 639, 57-61
- Microwave-assisted sample preparation for rapid and sensitive analysis of H. pylori lipid A applicable to a single colony.
Ping Zhou et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 1936-1944
- Sphingolipidomics: methods for the comprehensive analysis of sphingolipids.
Haynes CA et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2696-2708
- Thin layer chromatography of gangliosides.
Scandroglio F et al., Glycoconj J 2009, 26, 961-973
- Determination of ganglioside composition and structure in human brain hemangioma by chip-based nanoelectrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Schiopu C et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2009, 395, 2465-2477
- Liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry for quantitative analysis of gangliosides.
Lipids 2009, 44, 867-874
- Identification of
astaxanthin diglucoside diesters from snow alga Chlamydomonas nivalis by liquid
chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 479-490
- Purification by centrifugal partition chromatography of amphiphilic compounds, glycolipids and pseudo-glycolipids synthesized by using cells.
Kato T et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1178, 154-159
- High-sensitivity analysis of glycosphingolipids by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole ion trap time-of-flight imaging mass spectrometry on transfer membranes.
Goto-Inoue N et al., J Chromatogr B 2008, 870, 74-83
- Separation and determination of functional complex lipids from chicken skin.
Yunoki K et al., JAOCS 2008, 85, 427-433
- Quantitative evaluation of sphingomyelin and glucosylceramide using matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry with sphingosylphosphorylcholine as an internal standard. Practical application to tissues from patients with Niemann-Pick disease type A and C, Gaucher disease.
J Chromatogr B 2008, 870, 170-6
- Rapid separation of gangliosides using strong anion exchange cartridges.
Kato T et al., J Oleo Sci 2008, 57, 397-400
- Rapid characterization of
the fatty acyl composition of complex lipids by collision-induced dissociation
time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Esch SW et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 235-241
- Simultaneous analysis of glycolipids and phospholipids molecular species in avocado (Persea americana) fruit.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1150, 241-251
- A rapid, small-scale procedure for the structural characterization of lipid A applied to Citrobacter and Bordetella strains: discovery of a new structural element.
Tirsoaga A et al. J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 2419-2427
- Alkaline methanolysis of lipid extracts extends shotgun lipidomics analyses to the low-abundance regine of cellular sphingolipids.
Jiang X et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 371, 135-145
- Establishment of a quantitative, qualitative, and high-throughput analysis of sulfatides from small amounts of sera by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry.
Li G et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 362, 1-7
- Characterization of inositol phosphorylceramides from Leishmania major by tandem mass spectrometry with electrospray ionization.
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2007, 18, 1591-1604
- A novel approach for ganglioside structural analysis based on electrospray multiple-stage mass spectrometry.
Zamfir AD et al., J Biomol Tech 2007, 18, 188-193
- Separation and identification of major plant sphingolipid classes from leaves.
Markham JE et al., J Biol Chem 2006, 281, 22684-22694
- Analysis of sucrose esters - insecticides from the surface of tobacco plant leaves.
Simonovska B et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1127, 273-7
- A method for profiling gangliosides in animal tissues using electrospray
ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.
Tsui ZC et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 341, 251-258
- Microextraction of bacterial lipid A : easy and rapid method for mass spectrometric characterization.
El Hamidi A et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 1773-8
- Analysis of phospho- and sphingolipids in dairy products by a new HPLC method.
Rombaut R et al., J Dairy Sci 2005, 88, 482-488
- Ion-trap tandem mass spectrometric analysis of Amadori-glycated phosphatidylethanolamine in human plasma with or without diabetes.
Nakagawa K et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 2514-2524
- Microwave-mediated analysis for sugar, fatty acid, and sphingoid compositions
Itonori S et al., J Lipid Res 2004, 45, 574-581
- Analysis of fluorescently labeled glycosphingolipid-derived oligosaccharides following ceramide glycanase digestion and anthranilic acid labeling.
Neville D et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 331, 275-282
- On-line overpressure thin-layer chromatographic separation and electrospray
mass spectrometric detection of glycolipids.
Chai W et al., Anal Chem 2003, 75, 118-125
- Analysis of glycolipids from black cumin, coriander and niger oilseeds.
Ramadan MF et al. Food Chem 2003, 80, 197-204
- Aminopropyl solid phase extraction and 2D TLC of neutral glycosphingolipids and neutral lysoglycosphingolipids.
Bodennec J et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 218-226
- Plant sphingolipids: structural diversity, biosynthesis, first genes and functions.
Sperling P et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2003, 1632, 1-15
- Procedure for separation of GM2 ganglioside species with different ceramide structures by a flash reversed-phase silica gel liquid chromatography.
Mauri L et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 796, 1-10
- Simultaneous quantification of lyso-neutral glycosphingolipids and neutral glycosphingolipids by N-acetylation with (H3)acetic anhydride.
Bodennec J et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1413-9
- Method for quantitative determination of cerebroside in "plant ceramide"
foodstuffs by high performance liquid chromatography with evaporative light
Kashima M et al., J Oleo Sci 2002, 51, 347-354
- Occurrence of ceramides and neutral glycolipids with unusual long-chain base
composition in purified rat liver mitochondria.
Ardail D et al. FEBS Lett 2001, 488, 160