for simultaneous determination of fatty acid composition, fatty acid position,
and position-specific isotope contents in triacylglycerol matrices by 13C-NMR.
Merchak N. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2017, 409, 307-315
- Fast non-aqueous
reversed-phase liquid chromatography separation of triacylglycerol regioisomers
with isocratic mobile phase. Application to different oils and fats.
Tamba Sompila AA.W.G. et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1041-42, 151-157
of Triacylglycerol Molecular Species in Edible Fats and Oils by Gas Chromatography-Flame
Ionization Detector Using Correction Factors.
Yoshinaga K. et al., J Oleo Sci 2017, 66, 259-268
Fatty acid analysis of triacylglycerols: Preparation of fatty
acid methyl esters for gas chromatography.
Ichihara K. et al., Anal Biochem 2016, 495, 6-8
Analysis of diacylglycerols by ultra performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole
time-of-flight mass spectrometry: Double bond location and isomers separation.
Deng P., et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 925, 23-33
Identification of triacylglycerol using automated annotation of high resolution
multistage mass spectral trees.
Wang X. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 940, 84-91
Simultaneous identification and quantification of triacyglycerol species in human plasma by flow-injection electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
M. Sander M., et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 435-43
- Analysis of regioisomers of polyunsaturated triacylglycerols in marine matrices by HPLC/HRMS.
Baiocchi C. et al., Food Chem 2015, 166, 551-60
- Enantioselective chromatography in analysis of triacylglycerols common in edible fats and oils.
Kalpio M., et al., Food Chem 2015, 172, 718-724
Rapid screening of mixed edible oils and gutter oils by matrix-assisted laser
desorption/ionization mass spectrometry.
Ng T.T., et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 884, 70-76
Quantitation of triacylglycerols in edible oils by off-line comprehensive two-dimensional
liquid chromatography–atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry
using a single column.
Wei F. et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1404, 60-71
Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry Analysis
of Different Types of Vegetable Oils.
Vyviurska O., et al., JAOCS 2015, 92, 783-90
Fast comprehensive analysis of vitamin D and triacylglycerols in dietary supplements
using multiple parallelmass spectrometers.
Byrwell W.C., Lipid Technol 2015, 27, 151-4
Comparison of analytical techniques
for the determination of the positional distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols.
Relationship with pig fat melting point and hardness.
Segura J. et al., Grasas y Aceites 2015, 66, e076
Enzymatic analysis of positional fatty acid distributions in triacylglycerols
by 1(3)-selective transesterification with Candida antarctica lipase B: a collaborative
Watanabe Y. et al., J Oleo Sci 2015, 64, 1193-1205
Triacylglycerol Analysis in Human Milk and Other Mammalian Species: Small-Scale
Sample Preparation, Characterization, and Statistical Classification Using HPLC-ELSD
Ten-Doménech I. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 5761–5770
Efficient Separation and Analysis of Triacylglycerols: Quantitation of ß-Palmitate
(OPO) in Oils and Infant Formulas.
Vyssotski M. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 5985–5992
Triacylglycerols Determination by High-temperature Gas Chromatography in the
Analysis of Vegetable Oils and Foods: A Review of the Past 10 Years.
Ruiz-Samblás C et al., Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2015, 55, 1618-1631
- Positional distribution of
fatty acids on hoki and tuna oil triglycerides by pancreatic lipase and 13C NMR
Tengku-Rozaina TM et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 272-81
of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography
and gas chromatography.mass spectrometry.
Tian H et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 126–33
- Strategies to obtain high
content of monoacylglycerols.
Zhong N et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 97–107
- Determination and Structural
Elucidation of Triacylglycerols in Krill Oil by Chromatographic Techniques.
Araujo P et al., Lipids 2014, 49, 163-72
and stereospecific analysis of diacylglycerols and monoacylglycerols.
Lipid Technol 2014, 26, 63-6
Identification of triacylglycerols in archaelogical organic residues by core–shell
reversed phase liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray
ionization-quadrupole-time of flight mass spectrometry.
Saliu F et al., J Chromatogr A, 2014, 1346, 78–87
of Triacylglycerol Composition of Fish Oils by Using Chromatographic Techniques.
Solaesa AG et al., J Oleo Sci 2014, 63, 449-460
of regioisomeric triacylglycerols in edible oils by supercritical fluid chromatography/tandem
Lee JW et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 966, 193-9
and characterization of fish oil supplements based on fatty acid analysis combined
with a hierarchical clustering algorithm.
Khoomrung S et al., Eur J Lipid sci Technol 2014, 116, 795–804
- High performance
characterization of triacylglycerols in milk and milk-related samples by liquid
chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Beccaria M et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1360, 172-187
of triacylglycerols in plant oils by high-performance liquid chromatography–atmosphere
pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry using a novel mixed-mode column.
Hu N et al., J chromatogr B 2014, 972, 65-72
- Profiling of triacylglycerols in plant oils by high-performance liquid chromatography–atmosphere pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry using a novel mixed-mode column.
Hu N., et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 972, 65-72
- Polymerization of euphorbia
oil with Lewis acid in carbon dioxide media.
Liu Z et al., Industrial Crops Prod 2013, 41, 10-16
- Mapping the regioisomeric
distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols by hybrid mass spectrometry.
Nagy K et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 290-305
- Measurements of
Diacylglycerols in Skeletal Muscle by Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization
Lee S.Y. et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 287-96
- High-Throughput Analysis of
Algal Crude Oils Using High Resolution Mass Spectrometry.
Lee Y.J. et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 297-305
- Characterization of
Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate Formulations Using NMR Spectroscopy, Mass
Spectrometry and Dynamic Light Scattering.
Orfanakis A. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 39-51
of Triacylglycerols and Free Fatty Acids in Algae Using Ultra-Performance Liquid
Chromatography Mass Spectrometry.
Samburova V. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 53-64
- Measurements of
diacylglycerols in skeletal muscle by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization
Lee SY et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 287-296
- High-throughput analysis of
algal crude oils using high resolution mass spectrometry.
Lee YJ et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 297-305
- An automated purification
method for archaeol and bacterial tetraethers in soils and sediments.
Sanchi L et al., Org Geochem 2013, 54, 83
- Identification of novel
penta and hexamethylated branches glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in peat
using HPLC-MS, GC-MS and GC-SMB-MS.
De Jonge C et al., Org Geochem 2013, 54, 78-82
- Simulation of
triacylglycerol ion profiles: bioinformatics for interpretation of
Han RH et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 1023-1032
infrared emission photometer for measuring the oxidative stability of edible
Vieira FS et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 796, 101-7
- Alkyd paints in art
characterization using integrated mass spectrometry.
La Nasa J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 797, 64-80
- HPLC method for
determination of lipoxygenase positional specific products.
Kalo P, Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 230-4
of total and saturated monoglyceride content in biodiesel at low concentration.
Bondioli P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 576-82
- Comprehensive glycerol ether
lipid fingerprints through a novel reversed phase liquid chromatography–mass
Zhu C et al., Org Geochem 2014, 65, 53-62
- Online profiling of
triacylglycerols in plant oils by two-dimensional liquid chromatography using a
single column coupled with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass
Wei F et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1312, 69–79
- Identification of TAG and
DAG and their FA constituents in Lesquerella (Physaria fendleri) Oil by HPLC and
Lin JT et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 1819-29
of Triacylglycerol Molecular Species in Cocoa Butter Using High-Performance
Liquid Chromatography Equipped with Nano Quantity Analyte Detector.
Beppu F et al., J Oleo Sci 2013, 62, 789-794
enzymatic synthesis of 1,3-diacylglycerols by direct esterification of glycerol
with saturated fatty acids.
Zhong N et al., Lipids Health Dis 2013, 12:65
- Rapid detection
and quantification of triacylglycerol by HPLC-ELSD in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
and Chlorella strains.
Kobayashi N et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1035-49
des méthodes de détermination de la matière grasse dans
les tourteaux d'oléagineux - Etude collaborative inter-laboratoires.
Quinsac A et al., OCL 2013, 20, A503
- An ultraviolet
spectrophotometric assay for the screening of sn-2-specific lipases using
1,3-O-dioleoyl-2-O-eleostearoyl-sn-glycerol as substrate.
Mendoza LD et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 185-194.
- Rapid identification of triacylglycerol-estolides in plant and fungal oils.
Zhang H et al., Ind Crops Prod 2012, 37, 186-194
- Evaluation of Rhizopus oryzae lipase for the determination of regiodistribution in triacylglycerols with medium chain fatty acids.
Perignon M et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 89-96
- Regiospecific analysis of TAGs using chromatography, MS, and chromatography-MS.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 399-411
- Combining chromatography and chemometrics for the characterization and authentication of fats and oils from triacylglycerol compositional data- a review.
Bosque-Sendra JM et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 724, 1-11
- A simple, reproducible and sensitive spectrophotometric method to estimate microalgal lipids.
Chen Y et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2012, 724, 67-72
- Determination of triacylglycerol regioisomers using electrospray ionization-quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry with a kinetic method.
Leveque NL et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 722, 80-86
- Rapid and direct
quantitative analysis of positional fatty acids in triacylglycerols using 13C
Gouk SW et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 510-9
- Efficient liquid
chromatographic analysis of mono-, di-, and triglycerols using silver thiolate
Dillon JT et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1240, 90-5
- Purification of 2-monoacylglycerols using liquid CO2 extraction.
Compton D et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1529-36
- Lipid structure of Lallemantia seed oil a potential source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for nutritional supplements.
Zlatanov M et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1393-1401
- Dry fractionation.
Dijkstra AJ, Lipid technol 2012, 24, 208-10
and fluorometric determination of triacylglycerols in cow milk and other opaques
Larsen T et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1110-1115
- Application of ESI and MALDI-TOF MS for triacylglycerols analysis in edible oils.
Cozzolino R et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 160-167
- HPLC-APCI analysis of triacylglycerols in milk fat from different sources.
Gastaldi D et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 197-207
- Reversed-phase analysis of triacylglycerols by ultra performance liquid chromatography-evaporative light scattering detection (UPLC-ELSD).
Ross KL et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 14-16
- Actual ratios of triacylglycerol positional isomers consisting of saturated and highly unsaturated fatty acids in fishes and marine mammals.
Gotoh N et al., Food Chem 2011, 127, 467-472
- Ultra high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric analysis of oxidized free fatty acids and acylglycerols.
Tarvainen M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 409-422
- Separation of asymmetric triacylglycerols into their enantiomers by recycle high-performance liquid chromatography.
Gotoh N et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 105-108
- Dual analysis of triglycerides from certain common lipids and seed extracts.
Moldoveanu SC et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 2137-2147
- Analysis of cholesteryl esters an diacylglycerols using lithiated adducts and electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.
Bowden JA et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 417, 202-210
- Comparison of supercritical fluid and hexane extraction methods in extracting kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus) seed oil lipids.
Mariod AD et al., JAOCS 2011, 88, 931-935
- Triacylglycerol profiling of microalgae strains for biofuel feedstock by liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry.
MacDougall KM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 2609-2616
- Glycerolipid and cholesterol ester analyses in biological samples by mass spectrometry.
Murphy RC et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 776-783
- Determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoproteins using flow field-flow fractionation coupled to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Qureshi RN et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 706, 361-366
- Use of triacylglycerol profiles established by high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet-visible detection to predict the botanical origin of vegetable oils.
Lerma-Garcia MJ et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7521-7
- Characterization of fatty acid and triacylglycerol composition in animal fats using silver-ion and non-aqueous reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry and gas chromatography/flame ionization detection.
Lisa M et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7499-7510
- Graphical method to select vegetable oils as potential feedstock for biodiesel production.
Viola E et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1541-9
- Determination of triacylglycerol composition in vegetable oils using high-performance liquid chromatography: a collaborative study.
Endo Y et al., J Oleo Sci 2011, 60, 451-6
- Single embryo and oocyte lipid
fingerprinting by mass spectrometry.
Ferreira CR et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 1218-1227
- A mathematical technique for approximating the values of melting points of diacylglycerols.
Maruzeni S, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 259-267
- Comparative analysis of triacylglycerols from Olea europaea fruits using HPLC and MALDI-TOFMS.
Sakouhi F et al., Eur J Lipid Technol 2010, 112, 574-579
- Separation and identification of neutral cereal lipids by normal phase high-performance lliquid chromatography, using evaporative light-scattering and electrospray mass spectrometry for detection.
Rocha JM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3013-3025
- Preparation of stearidonic acid-enriched triacylglycerols from Echium plantagineum seed oil.
Rincon-Cervera MA et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 227-232
- Easy mass spectrometry for metabolomics and quality control of vegetable and animal fats.
Riccio MF et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 434-438
- Dual parallel mass spectrometry for lipid and vitamin D analysis.
Byrdwell WC et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3992-4003
- Analysis of triacylglycerols in refined oils by isocratic HPLC-ESI-MS.
Zeb A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 844-851
- Regioisomeric analysis of triacylglycerols using silver-ion liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry comparison of five different mass analyzers.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8186-8194
- Evaluation of a rapid method for the quantitative analysis of fatty acids in various matrices.
Araujo P et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1147-1158
- Liquid chromatography-light scattering detector-mass spectrometric analysis of digested oxidized rapeseed oil.
Tarvainen M et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1061-1079
- Fatty acid composition of commercial vegetable oils from the French market analysed using a long highly polar column.
Vingering N et al., OCL 2010, 17, 185-192
- Usage du proche infrarouge pour la détermination de la qualité des graines oléagineuses.
Merrien A et al., OCL 2010, 17, 71-74
- Stereospecific analysis of triacylglycerols as a useful means to evaluate genuineness of pumpkin seed oils: lesson from virgin olive oil analyses.
Butinar B et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 5227-5234
- Regiosomeric analysis of triacylglycerols using silver-ion liquid chromatography-atmosphere chemical ionization mass spectrometry comparison of five different mass analyzers.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8186-8194
- A novel method for monitoring the transesterification reaction of oil in biodiesel production by estimation of glycerol.
Reddy SR et al., JAOCS 2010, 87, 747-754
ionization multiple-stage linear ion-trap mass spectrometry for structural
elucidation of triacylglycerols: assignment of fatty acyl groups on the glycerol
backbone and location of double bonds.
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2010, 21, 657-669
- Triacylglycerol analysis of
fats and oils by evaporative light scattering detection.
Rombaut R et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 19-25
- Determination of triacylglycerols in butterfat by normal-phase HPLC and electrospray-tandem mass spectrometry.
Kalo P et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 169-195
- Characterization of volatile compounds and triacylglycerol profiles of nut oils using SPME-GC-MS and MALDI-TOF-MS.
Bail S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 170-182
- Quantification of fatty acids as methyl esters and phospholipids in cheese samples after separation of triacylglycerides and phospholipids.
Hauff S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 636, 229-235
- A rapid and reliable direct method for quantifying meat acylglycerides with monomode microwave irradiation.
Tomas A et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 3290-5
- Application of liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry to measure short chain fatty acids in blood.
Van Eijk H et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 719-724
- Conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil triacylglycerol identification.
Lall RK et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 1727-1734
- Differentiation of fish oils according to species by 13C-NMR regiospecific analyses of triacylglycerols.
Standal IB et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 401-7
- A versatile GC method for the analysis of alkylglycerols and other neutral lipid classes.
Torres CF et al., Chromatographia 2009, 69, 729-734
- Amazonian vegetable oils and fats fast typification and quality control via triacylglycerol (TAG) profiles from dry matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry fingerprinting.
Saraiva SA et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 4030-4
- Separation of triacylglycerols and free fatty acids in microalgal lipids by solid-phase extraction for separate fatty acid profiling analysis by gas chromatography.
Paik M-J et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 5917-5923
- Global analysis of triacylglycerols including oxidized molecular species by reverse-phase high resolution LC/ESI-QTOF MS/MS.
Ikeda K et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 2639-2647
- Pressurized liquid extraction of soil microbial phospholipid and neutral lipid fatty acids.
White PM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 7171-7
- MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry profiling of polar and nonpolar fractions in heated vegetable oils.
Picariello G et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 5391-5400
- Statistical evaluation of tgriacylglycerol composition in plant oils based on high-performance liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry data.
Lisa M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 6888-6898
- Enzymatic determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoprotein profiles by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation with on-line, dual detection.
Rambaldi DC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 654, 64-70
- A mathematical technique for estimating the melting points of triacylglycerols from the component fatty acid melting points.
Maruzeni S, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 1240-1248
- Extraction, transesterification and process control in biodiesel production from Jatropha curcas.
Nazir N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 1185-1200
two-dimensional liquid chromatography with ultraviolet, evaporative light
scattering and mass spectrometric detection of triacylglycerols in corn oil.
Van der Klift EJC et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1178, 43-55
- Novel chromatographic resolution of chiral diacylglycerols and analysis of the stereoselective hydrolysis of triacylglycerols by lipases.
Rodriguez JA et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 375, 196-208
- Separation of acylglycerols, FAME and FFA in biodiesel by size exclusion chromatography.
Kittirattanapiboon K et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 422-427
- Direct separation of monoacylglycerol isomers by enantioselective high-performance liquid chromatography.
Deng L et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 67-72
- Analysis of regiospecific triacylglycerols by electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry of lithiated adducts.
Lin JT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4909-4915
- Determination of total 3-chlropropan-1,2-diol (3-MCPD) in edible oils by cleavage of MCPD esters with sodium methoxide.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 183-186
- Analysis of monoglycerides, diglycerides, sterols, and free fatty acids in coconut (cocos nucifera) oil by 31P NMR spectroscopy.
Dayrit FM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 5765-9
- Recent developments in tandem mass spectrometry for lipidomic analysis.
Zehethofer N et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 627, 62-70
- Differential scanning calorimetry: a potential tool for discrimination of olive oil commercial categories.
Chiavaro E et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 625, 215-226
- Purification of 1,2-diacylglycerols from vegetable oils: comparison of molecular distillation and liquid CO2 extraction.
Compton DL et al., Ind Crops Prod 2008, 28, 113-121
- Method for analysis of fatty acid distribution and oil content on a single Lesquerella fendleri seed.
Isbell TA et al., Ind Crops Prod 2008, 28, 231-6
- Separation and analysis of acylglycerols by chromatographic methods.
De Clercq N et al., Lipid Technol 2008, 20, 232-4
- Pilot-scale production of conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil by photoirradiation.
Jain VP et al., J Food Sci 2008, 73, E183-E192
- Synthesis of biodiesel
fuel from saflower oil using various reaction parameters
Meka PK et al., J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 9-12
- Rapid determination of esterified glycerol and glycerides in triglyceride fats and oils by means of periodate method after transesterification.
Naviglio D et al., Food Chem 2007, 102, 399-405
- Quantification of diacylglycerol species from cellular extracts by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry using a linear regression algorithm.
Callender HL et al., Anal Chem 2007, 79, 263-272
- Analysis of triacylglycerol and fatty acid isomers by low-temperaature silver-ion high performance liquid chromatography with acetonitrile in hexane as solvent limitations of the methodology.
Adlof R, J Chromatogr A 2007, 1148, 256-259
- Detection of the abundance of diacylglycerol and triacylglycerol molecular species in cells using neutral loss mass spectrometry.
Murphy RC et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 366, 59-70
- Analysis of triacylglycerols on porous graphitic carbon by high temperature liquid chromatography.
Merelli B et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1157, 462-466
- Gas chromatographic retention indices of trimethylsilyl derivatives of mono- and diglycerides on capillary columns with non-polar stationary phases.
Isidorov VA et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1166, 207-211
- Direct separation of regioisomers and enantiomers of monoacylglycerols by tandem column high-performance liquid chromatography.
Deng L et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1165, 93-99
- Quantification of a diacylglycerol species from cellular extracts by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry using a linear regression algorithm.
Callender HL et al., Anal Chem 2007, 79, 263-272
- Rapid screening of glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in continental Eurasia samples using HPLC/APCI-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Escala M et al. Org Chem 2007, 38, 161-164
- Quantitation of triacylglycerols from plant oils using charged aerosol detection with gradient compensation.
Lisa M et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1176, 135-142
- Separation of triacylglycerol species from interesterified oils by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Lee JH et al., JAOCS 2007, 84, 211-217
- Rapid analysis of acylglycerols in low molecular weight milk fat fractions.
Craven RJ et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 473-482
- Isomeric diacylglycerols - Determination of 1,2- and 1,3-diacylglycerols in virgin olive oil.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 1066-9
- Discrimination of vegetal oils by triacylglycerols evaluation of profile using HPLC/ELSD.
Cunha SC et al., Food Chem 2006, 95, 518-524
- Chemical synthesis and NMR characterization of structured polyunsaturated triacylglycerols.
Fauconnot L et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2006, 139, 125-136
- Feasibility study of quantifying and discriminating soybean oil adulteration in camellia oils by attenuated total reflectance MIR and fiber optic diffuse reflectance NIR.
Wang L et al., Food Chem 2006, 95, 529-536
- Determination of the 1,3- and 2-Positional Distribution of Fatty Acids in Olive Oil Triacylglycerols by 13C Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Biodiesel source, production, composition, properties and its benefits.
Bajpai D et al., J Oleo Sci 2006, 55, 487-502
- Identification and quantification of feruloyated mono, di and triacylglycerols from vegetable oils.
Compton DL et al., JAOCS 2006, 83, 753-758
- Photocatalytic production and processing of conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil.
Jain VP et al., J Agric Food Chem 2006, 54, 5590-6
- Study of the analysis of alkoxyglycerols and other non-polar lipids by liquid
chromatography coupled with evaporative light-scattering detector.
Torres CF et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1078, 28-34
- Silver-ion reversed-phase comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography combined with mass spectrometric detection in lipidic food analysis.
Mondello L et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1086, 91-98
- Determination of the fatty acid composition of Canola, flax, and solin by near-infrared spectroscopy.
Siemens BJ et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 153-157
- Simultaneous quantification of free fatty acids, free sterols, squalene, and acylglycerol molecular species in palm oil by high-temperature gas chromatography-flame ionization detection.
Lau HLN et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 523-528
- Flow-injection enzymatic analysis for glycerol and triacylglycerol.
Wu LC et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 346, 234-240
- Quantitation of triacylglycerols in plant oils using HPLC with APCI-MS, evaporative light-scattering, and UV detection.
Holcapek M et al., J Sep Sci 2005, 28, 1315-1333
- Milk fat content measurement by a simple UV spectrophotometric method: an alternative screening method.
Forcato DO et al., J Dairy Sci 2005, 88, 478-481
- Optimization of Brassica carinata oil methanolysis for biodiesel production.
Vicente G et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 899-904
- Classification of edible oils using synchronous scanning fluorescence spectrometry.
Sikorska E et al., Food Chem 2005, 89, 217-225
- Analysis of regioisomers of triacylglycerols of northern currant seed oil by tandem mass spectrometry.
Kallio H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2005, 107, 101-106
- Fractional crystallisation - the fat modification process for the 21rst century.
Timms RE, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2005, 107, 48-57
- Determination of biodiesel and triacylglycerols in diesel fuel by LC.
Foglia TA et al., Chromatographia 2005, 62, 115-119
- A procedure for measuring triacylglyceride and cholesterol content using a small amount of tissue.
Rodriguez-Sureda V et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 343, 277-282
- Regio- and stereospecific analysis of glycerolipids.
Methods 2005, 36, 172-185
- Post-column addition as a method of controlling triacylglycerol response
coefficient of an evaporative light scattering detector in liquid
chromatography-evaporative light-scattering detection.
Héron S et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1035, 221-225
- Use of vegetal oils as engine fuels - A review.
Ramadhas AS et al., Renew Energy 2004, 29, 727-742
- Ouricuri (Syagrus coronata) triacylglycerol analysis using HPLC and positive ion electrospray tandem MS.
Segall SD et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 143-9
- Off-line coupling of non-aqueous reversed-phase and silver ion high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for the characterization of rice oil triacylglycerol positional isomers.
Dugo P et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1041, 135-142
- Triacylglycerol profiling by using chromatographic techniques.
Buchgraber M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2004, 106, 621-648
- Comparison of chromatographic methods for the determination of bound glycerol in biodiesel.
Foglia TA et al., Chromatographia 2004, 60, 305-311
- Determining the relative amounts of positional isomers in complex mixtures of triglycerides using reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Malone M et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 273-284
- Computational estimation of the triacylglycerol composition of vegetable fats from gas and liquid chromatography data.
Van Vliet MH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2004, 106, 697-706
- Quantification method for triglyceride molecular species in fish oil with high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detector.
Aoki T et al., J Oleo Sci 2004, 53, 285-294.
- Determination of mono- and di-acylglycerols in milk lipids.
Fagan P et al., J Chromatogr A, 2004, 1054, 251-259.
- The determination of asymmetrical stereochemical distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols.
Martinez-Force E et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 334, 175-182.
- Lipase-catalyzed alcoholysis of vegetable oils.
Soumanou MM et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 656-660
- Comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography x gas chromatography: evaluation of the applicability for the analysis of edible oils and fats
Janssen HG et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1000, 385-400
- Sequential one-step extraction and analysis of triacylglycerols and fatty acids in plant tissues
Ruiz-Lopez N et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 317, 247-254
- Characterization of triacylglycerol and diacylglycerol composition of plant oils using high-performance liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1010, 195-215
- Dietary supplement oil classification and detection of adulteration using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
Ozen BF et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 5871-6
- Alternative NMR method for quantitative determination of acyl positional distribution in triacylglycerols and related compounds.
Simova S et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2003, 126, 167-176
- Rapid simultaneous determination by proton NMR of unsaturation and composition of acyl groups in vegetal oils.
Guillen MD et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 688-696
- Determination of monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides and glycerol in fats by means of gel permeation chromatography.
Degussa AG et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 45-48
- Capillary GLC : a robust method to characterise the triglyceride profile of cocoa butter - results of intercomparison study.
Buchgraber M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 754-760
- Quantitation and molecular species determination of diacylglycerols, phosphatidylcholines, ceramides, and sphingomyelins with gas chromatography.
Tserng KY et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 323, 84-93.
- Analysis of conjugated linoleic acid-enriched triacylglycerol mixtures by
isocratic silver-ion high-performance liquid chromatography.
Adlof RO et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 953, 293-7
- Direct method for regiospecific analysis of triacylglycerols
Turon F et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 817-821
resolution of asymetric triacylglycerols by chiral-phase
high-performance liquid chromatography
J Chromatogr A 2001, 905, 111-118
- HPLC of 2-monoglycerides
Lopez-Lopez A et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 760, 97
- Separation of glyceride positional isomers by silver ion chromatography
Février P et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 923, 53-7
- Elucidation of the composition of bovine milk fat triacylglycerols using high-performance lilquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation mass spectrometry
Mottram HR et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 926, 239-253
- Combined liquid and gas chromatographic
characterisation of polyglycerol fatty acid esters
De Meulenaer B et al., J Chromatogr A 2000, 896, 239-251
- Production of specific-structured triacylglycerols by lipase-catalyzed reactions: a review.
Xu X, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2000, 102, 287-303