optimized method for measuring fatty acids and cholesterol in stable isotope-labeled
Argus JP et al. , J Lipid Res, 2017, 58, 460-468
- Rapid Prediction of
Fatty Acid Content in Marine Oil Omega-3 Dietary Supplements Using a Portable
Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Device and Partial Least-Squares Regression
Karunathilaka S.R. et al. J Agric Food Chem 2017, 65, 224–233
- Determination of red
blood cell fatty acid profiles: Rapid and high-confident analysis by chemical
ionization-gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Schober Y. et al. J Chromatogr B 2017, 1040, 1-7
- Detection of trans-fatty
acids by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with in-tube solid-phase
microextraction using hydrophobic polymeric monolith.
Wu F. et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1040, 214-221
- Development of Rigorous
Fatty Acid Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Quantitation Methods in Support of Soybean
Kam A et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 69-76
- One-Step Concentration
of Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids from Tuna Oil by Low-Temperature Crystallization.
Zhang Y. et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 475-483
- Efficient Fractionation
and Analysis of Fatty Acids and their Salts in Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) Deposits.
Benecke H.P. et al., J Oleo sci 2à&7, 66, 123-31
Fatty acid analysis of triacylglycerols: Preparation of fatty
acid methyl esters for gas chromatography.
Ichihara K. et al., Anal Biochem 2016, 495, 6-8
Gas chromatography–vacuum ultraviolet spectroscopy for analysis of fatty acid
Fan H. et al., Food Chem 2016, 194, 265-271
Selective elimination of the free fatty acid fraction from esterified fatty
acids in rat plasma through chemical derivatization and immobilization on amino
functionalized silica nano-particles.
Chen J. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1431, 197–204
The stability of blood fatty acids during storage and potential mechanisms of
degradation: A review.
Metherel A.H. et al., Prost Leukotr Essental Fatty Acids 2016, 104, 33-43
LC/ESI-MS/MS method for determination of salivary eicosapentaenoic acid concentration
to arachidonic acid concentration ratio.
Biomed Chromatogr 2016, 30, 29-34
Batchwise extraction of methyl linolenate (18:3, ALA) from fatty acid methyl
esters derived from soybean and canola oils using silver nitrate/silica gel.
McWilliams KM et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 252-61
Determination of free fatty acids of Chinese Coriandrum sativum L. using benzimidazo[2,1-b]quinazolin-12(6H)-one-5-ethyl-p-toluenesulfonate
as precolumn labeling reagent by LC with fluorescence detection.
Sun Y. et al., Chromatographia 2016, 79, 547–559.
- A novel colorimetric assay coupled with clustering algorithms and genetic algorithm partial least squares can simultaneously determine cholesterol and monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fatty acids in biological samples.
Dumancas G.G. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 475–485.
Fast quantification of fatty acid profile of intact fish by intermolecular double-quantum
coherence 1H-NMR spectroscopy.
Cai H. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1150–1159.
Rapid analysis and quantification of major neutral lipid species and free fatty
acids by HPLC-ELSD from microalgae.
Donot F. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1550–1556.
Novel characterisation of minor a-linolenic acid isomers in linseed oil by gas
chromatography and covalent adduct chemical ionisation tandem mass spectrometry.
Gómez-Cortés P. et al., Food Chem 2016, 200, 141-145.
Method for determination of fatty acids in bovine colostrum using GC-FID.
Yurchenko S. et al., Food Chem 2016, 212, 117-122.
Determination of free fatty acids in beer.
Bravi E. et al., Food Chem 2016, 215, 341-346.
Analysis of Long-Chain Unsaturated Fatty Acids by Ionic Liquid Gas Chromatography.
Weatherly C.A. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2016, 64, 1422–1432.
Development of a Quantitative GC–MS Method for the Detection of Cyclopropane
Fatty Acids in Cheese as New Molecular Markers for Parmigiano Reggiano Authentication.
Caligiani A. et al. J Agric Food Chem 2016, 64, 4158–4164.
Fast derivatization of fatty acids in different meat samples for gas chromatography
analysisOriginal Research Article
Ingrid Lima Figueiredo I.L. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1456, 235-241
Simultaneous determination of six short-chain fatty acids in colonic contents
of colitis mice after oral administration of polysaccharides from Chrysanthemum
morifolium Ramat by gas chromatography with flame ionization detector.
Tao J.H. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1029-1030, 88-94
Combined Urea Complexation and Argentated Silica Gel Column Chromatography for
Concentration and Separation of PUFAs from Tuna Oil: Based on Improved DPA Level.
Mu H. et al., JAOCS 2016, 93, 1157-1167
Application of Silver Ion High-Performance Liquid Chromatography for Quantitative
Analysis of Selected n-3 and n-6 PUFA in Oil Supplements.
Czajkowska-Myslek A. et al., Lipids 2016, 51, 413-421
Branched chain fatty acids concentrate prepared from butter oil via urea adduction.
Mudgal S. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 669-74
Gas chromatography determination of fatty acids in the human erythrocyte membranes
– A review.
Bystrická Z et al., Prost leukotr Essental fatty acids 2016, 115, 35-40
An isotope-labeled chemical derivatization method for the quantitation of short-chain
fatty acids in human feces by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Han J. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 854, 86-94
- Fast GC Analysis of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters Using a Highly Polar Ionic Liquid Column and its Application for the Determination of
Trans Fatty Acid Contents in Edible Oils.
Inagaki S. et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 291–295
- Development of an online-SPE–LC–MS/MS method for 26 hydroxylated polyunsaturated fatty acids as rapid targeted metabolomics approach for the LOX, CYP, and autoxidation pathways of the arachidonic acid cascade.
A. I. Ostermann et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 415-428
- Direct detection of free fatty acids in edible oils using supercritical fluid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry
Shuping Qu S., et al., Food Chem 2015, 170, 463-9
- High Enantiomeric Excess of the Flavor Relevant 4-Alkyl-Branched Fatty Acids in Milk Fat and Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue of Sheep and Goat.
Kaffarnik S., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 469–475
- A quantitiative LC-MS/MS method for the measurement of arachidonic acid, prostanoids, endocannabinoids, N-acylethanolamines and steroids.
Gachet M.S., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 976-977, 6-18
- Liquid chromatography high-resolution mass spectrometry for fatty acid profiling.
Bromke M.A., et al., Plant J 2015, 81, 529–5
- Simple Methodology for the Quantitative Analysis of Fatty Acids in Human Red Blood Cells.
Rodrigues R.O., et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 1271-81
- Beyond diazomethane: Alternative
approaches to analyzing non-esterified fatty acids.
Potter G., et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 7, 908–917
- Solid Phase Micro-extraction
(SPME) with In Situ Transesterification: An Easy Method for the Detection of
Non-volatile Fatty Acid Derivatives on the Insect Cuticle.
Sperling S. et al., J Chem Ecol 2015, 41, 584-92
- Study of UltraHigh Performance
Supercritical Fluid Chromatography to measure free fatty acids with out fatty
acid ester preparation.
Ashraf-Khorassani M., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 997, 45-55
- Determination of Nutritional
and Cyclopropenoid Fatty Acids in Cottonseed by a Single GC Analysis
Barb Mitchell B., et al., JAOCS 2015, 92, 947-956
- Gas chromatography with tandem
differential mobility spectrometry of fatty acid alkyl esters and the selective
detection of methyl linolenate in biodiesels by dual-stage ion filtering.
Pasupuleti D. et al., J chromatogr A 2015, 1421, 162-170
- Combined urea-thin layer
chromatography and silver nitrate-thin layer chromatography for micro separation
and determination of hard-to-detect branched chain fatty acids in natural lipids.
Yan Y. et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1425, 293-301
- Assignment of Milk Fat Fatty
Acid Propyl Esters by GC-FID Analysis with the Aid of Ag-ion Solid-phase Extraction.
Sasaki R. et al., J Oleo Sci 2015, 64, 1251-1258
analysis of polyunsaturated fatty acids and their oxygenated metabolites in
plasma by solid-phase extraction followed by LC-MS.
Dasilva G. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 2827–2839
Liquid.Based Extraction of Fatty Acids from Blue.Green Algal Cells Enhanced by
Direct Transesterification and Determination Using GC x GC.TOFMS
Kilulya KF et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 479–486
- Ionic Liquid Based
Extraction of Fatty Acids from BlueGreen Algal Cells Enhanced by Direct
Transesterification and Determination Using GC × GCTOFMS.
Kilulya KF et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 479-86
- Mass spectrometry
characterisation of fatty acids from metabolically engineered soybean seeds.
Murad AL et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 2873-83
of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography
and gas chromatography.mass spectrometry.
Tian H et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 126–33
- Direct nuclear magnetic
resonance identification and quantification of geometric isomers of conjugated
linoleic acid in milk lipid fraction without derivatization steps Overcoming
sensitivity and resolution barriers.
Tsiafoulis CG et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 2014, 821, 62-71
- The gas
chromatographic determination of volatile fatty acids in wastewater samples
Evaluation of experimental biases in direct injection method against thermal
Ullah MA et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 2014, 820, 159–167
- Proposal on
the usage of conversion factors for fatty acids in fish and shellfish.
Nowak V et al., Food Chem 2014, 153, 457-63
- Potential of
spectroscopic techniques and chemometric analysis for rapid measurement of
docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid in algal oil.
Wu D et al., Food Chem 2014, 158, 93-100
- Combination of urea
complexation and molecular distillation to purify DHA and EPA from sardine oils
JAOCS 2014, 91, 687-95
- Prediction of fatty acid
profiles in cow, ewe, and goat milk by mid-infrared spectrometry.
Ferrand-Calmels M et al., J Dairy Sci 2014, 97, 17–35
ion solid-phase extraction chromatography for the analysis of trans fatty acids.
Kraft J et al., Lipid Technol 2014, 26, 39-42
zeolite regeneration processes for preparing saturated branched chain fatty
Ngo HL, Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 645–652
Separation of Free Fatty Acids in Vegetable Oils by Capillary Zone
Sato RT et al., Phytochem Anal 2014, 25, 241–246
identification of fatty acids and (O-acyl)- -hydroxy fatty acids in human meibum
by liquid chromatography/high-resolution mass spectrometry.
Mori N et al., J Chromatogr A, 2014, 1347, 129–136
of ambient solvent extraction methods for the analysis of fatty acids in non-starch
lipids of flour and starch.
Bahrami N et al., J Sci Food Agric 2014, 94, 415-23
of cis- and trans-octadecenoic acid positional isomers in edible fat and oil
using gas chromatography–flame ionisation detector equipped with highly polar
ionic liquid capillary column.
Yoshinaga K et al., Food Chem 2014, 160, 39-45
- Improved Fatty
Acid Analysis of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Rich Egg Yolk Triacylglycerols and
Shinn C et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 6608 - 6615
- Content and
Composition of Fatty Acids in Marine Oil Omega - 3 Supplements.
Tyburczy Srigley C et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 7268 - 7278
- Direct determination
of flavor relevant and further branched-chain fatty acids from sheep subcutaneous
adipose tissue by gas chromatography with mass spectrometry.
Kaffarnik S et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1349, 92-101
of a high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method
for ß-hydroxy fatty acids as environmental markers of lipopolysaccharide.
Chiominto C et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1353, 65-70
- Fast Transmethylation
of Total Lipids in Dried Blood by Microwave Irradiation and its Application
to a Population Study.
Lin YH et al., Lipids 2014, 49, 839-851
and characterization of fish oil supplements based on fatty acid analysis combined
with a hierarchical clustering algorithm.
Khoomrung S et al., Eur J Lipid sci Technol 2014, 116, 795–804
of Aromatic Fatty Acids in Butter Fat.
Schroder M et al., JAOCS 2014, 91, 1695-1702
of intracellular and extracellular eicosapentaenoic acid-derived 3-series prostanoids
by liquid hromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Tanaka N et al., Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 61-110
- Determining the fatty acid composition in plasma and tissues as fatty acid methyl esters using gas chromatography – a comparison of different derivatization and extraction procedures.
Ostermann A.I., et al., Prostagl, Leukotr Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 235-241
- A method for long term stabilisation of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in dried blood spots and its clinical application.
Liu G. et al., Leukotr Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 251-260
- A single step reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography separation of polar and non-polar lipids.
Olsson P. et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1369, 105-15
- Analysis of CLA Isomer
Distribution in Nutritional Supplements by Single Column Silver-Ion HPLC.
Cossignani L. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 327-35
- The direct determination of
double bond positions in lipid mixtures by liquid chromatography/in-line
Sun C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 762, 68-75
- Furan fatty acids - valuable
minor fatty acids in food.
Vetter W et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 7-10
- Separation of cis/trans
fatty acid isomers on gas chromatography compared to the Ag-TLC method.
Kiran CR et al., Grasas y Aceites 2013, 64, 95-102
- Single-cell oils as a source of omega-3 fatty acids: an overview of recent advances.
Armenta RE et al., 2013, 90, 167-82
- Development of botanical and
fish oil standard reference materials for fatty acids.
Schantz MM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 4531-8
- Fast liquid chromatography-quadrupole
linear ion trap-mass spectrometry analysis of polyunsaturated fatty acids and
eicosanoids in human plasma.
Kortz L et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 927, 209-13
- Quantification of fatty acid
oxidation products using online high-performance liquid chromatography tandem
Levison BS et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 2-13
- Lipidomics of oxidized
polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Massey KA et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 45-55
- Determination of fatty acids
in bio-samples based on the pre-column fluorescence derivatization with
1,3,5,7-tetramethyl-8-butyrethylenediamine-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene by high
performance liquid chromatography.
Wang FH et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1291, 84-91
- Nitrated fatty acids
synthesis and measurement.
Woodcock SR et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 14-26
acid evaluation in rapeseed and canola oil by Fourier transform-infrared
Sherazi STH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 535-540
database of chromatographic properties and mass spectra of fatty acid methyl
esters from omega-3 products.
Wasta Z et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1299, 94-102
- Detection of 430 fatty acid
methyl esters from a transesterified butter sample.
Schroder M et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 771-90
- Rapid FT-NIR analysis of
edible oils for total SFA, MUFA, PUFA, and trans FA with comparison to GC.
Mossoba MM et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 757-70
- The use of chromatographic
techniques for the separation and the identification of insect lipids.
Cerkowniak M et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 937, 67-78
- Analysis of non-esterified
fatty acids in human samples by solid-phase-extraction and gas
Kopf T et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 938, 22-26
- Lipidomics of essential
fatty acids and oxygenated metabolites.
Lagarde M et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1347-58
of GC stationary phases for the separation of fatty acid methyl esters in
Goding JC et al., Anal Biochem Chem 2013, 405, 6087-94
- LC/ESI-MS/MS detection of
FAs by chrage reversal derivatization with more than four orders of magnitude
improvement in sensitivity.
Bollinger JG et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 3523-30
- Separation of the Fatty
Acids in Menhaden Oil as Methyl Esters with a Highly Polar Ionic Liquid Gas
Chromatographic Column and Identification by Time of Flight Mass spectrometry
Fardin-Kia AR et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1279-1295
- Locating double bonds in
lipids – New approaches to the use of ozonolysis.
Sun C et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 279-82
characterization of saturated branched chain fatty acid methyl esters by
collisional dissociation of molecular ions generated by electron ionization.
Rinat R. Ran-Ressler et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 195-203
- Prediction of the melting points of fatty acids from computed molecular descriptors a quantitative structure-property relationship study.
Guendouzi A et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 1-6
- Analysis, occurrence, and function of 9-cis-retinoic acid.
Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1821, 10-20
- Isolation of 6,9,12,15-hexadecatetraenoic fatty acid (16:4n-1) methyl ester from transesterified fish oil by HSCCC.
Chromatographia 2012, 75, 1-6
- Diverse rare lipid-related metabolites including w-7 and W-9 alkenylitaconic acids (ceriporic acids) secreted by a selective white rot fungus, Ceriporiopsis subvermispora.
Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 97-104
- Determination of underivatized long chain fatty acids using HPLC with an evaporative light-scattering detector.
Guo H et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 183-7
- Accurate and reliable quantification of total microalgal fuel potential as fatty acid methyl esters by in situ transesterification.
Laurens LML et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 403, 167-178
- A simple, reproducible and sensitive spectrophotometric method to estimate microalgal lipids.
Chen Y et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2012, 724, 67-72
- Cis and trans components of
lipids: analysis by 1H NMR and silver shift reagents.
Agiomyrgianaki A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 504-9
- Identification of the unsaturated heptadecyl fatty acids in the seed oils of Thespesia populnea and Gossypium hirsutum.
Dowd MK, J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1599-1609
- Esterified eicosanoids: generation, characterization and function.
Hammond VJ et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1818, 2404-12
- Microalgae as an alternative source of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Ryckebosch E et al., Lipid Technol 2012, 24, 128-130
- Trans isomers of EPA and DHA in omega-3 products on the European market.
Lipids 2012, 47, 659-667
- Determination of furan fatty acids in food samples.
Vetter W et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 1501-8
- Analysis of EPA and DHA and
distinction between fish oils and concentrates.
Bonnie SP, Lipid technol 2012, 24, 178-80
- Identification of the
double-bond position in fatty acid methyl esters by liquid
chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation mass spectrometry.
Vrkoslav V et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1259, 244-250
- LC-MS/MS for the
simultaneous analysis of arachidonic acid and 32 related metabolites in human
plasma basal plasma concentrations and aspirin-induced changes of eicosanoids.
Shinde DD et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 911, 113-21
- Determination of free fatty
acids in edible oils by 1H NMR spectroscopy.
Skiera C et al., Lipid technol 2012, 24, 279-81
- Determination of
royal jelly acids in honey.
Isidorov VA et al., Food Chem 2011, 124, 387-391
- A comparison of selected methods for determining eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid in cereal-based foods.
Zhu X et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1320-7
- A developed pre-column derivatization method for the determination of free fatty acids in edible oils by reversed-phase HPLC with fluorescence detection and its application to Lycium barbarum seed oil.
Li G et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1365-1372
- Validation of a gas-liquid chromatographic method for analysing samples rich in long chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids application to seafood.
Juarez M et al., J Food Comp Anal 2010, 23, 665-670
- Plasma esterified and non-esterified fatty acids metabolic profiling using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and its application in the study of diabetic mellitus and diabetic nephropathy.
Han LD et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 689, 85-91
- Improved methods for the fatty acid analysis of blood lipid classes.
Ichihara K et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 297-306
- Analysis of fatty acids in A. szechenyianum Gay by microwave-assisted extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Qu WX et al., Phytochem Anal 2011, 22, 199-204
- Ultra high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric analysis of oxidized free fatty acids and acylglycerols.
Tarvainen M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 409-422
- A method of concentration estimation of trienes, tetraenes, and pentaenes in evening primrose oil.
Smyk B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 592-6
- Simultaneous quantification of total eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Salm P et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2011, 25, 652-9
- A new method for the determination of short-chain fatty acids from the aliphatic series in wines by headspace solid-phase micoextraction-gas chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Perez-Olivero SJ et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 696, 59-66
- Fast and minimally invasive determination of the unsaturation index of white fat depots by micro-Raman spectroscopy.
Giarola M et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 659-667
- Strategies for the enzymatic enrichment of PUFA from fish oil.
Mbatia B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 717-723
- Comparative evaluation and selection of a method for lipid and fatty acid extraction from macroalgae.
Kumari P et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 415, 134-144
- Evaluation of two methods for plasma fatty acid analysis by GC.
Amusquivar E et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 711-6
- Trans fatty acid analyses in samples of marine origin the risk of false positives.
Mjos SA et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 3520-3531
- A comprehensive GC-MS sub-microscale assay for fatty acids and its applications.
Bigelow NW et al., JAOCS 2011, 88, 1329-1338
- Functional lipidomics of oxidized products from polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Guichardant M et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2011, 164, 544-548
- A new direct Fourier transform infrared analysis of free fatty acids in edible oils using spectral reconstitution.
Yu X et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 315-324
- Profiling of acylcarnitines and sterols from dried blood or plasma spot by atmospheric pressure thermal desorption chemical ionization (APTDCI) tandem mass spectrometry.
Corso G et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 669-679
- Simplifying biodiesel production the direct or in situ transesterification of algal biomass.
Haas MJ et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1219-1229
- Analysis of mammalian fatty acyl-coenzyme A species by mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes CA, Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 657-662
- Clinical applications of 3-hydroxy fatty acid analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Jones PM et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 657-662
- Chiral lipidomics of E-series resolvins: aspirin and the biosynthesis of novel mediators.
Oh SF et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 737-747
- High sensitivity quantitative lipidomics analysis of fatty acids in biological samples by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Quehenberger O et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 648-656
- Oxidized and nitrated oleic acid in biological systems: analysis by GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS, and biological significance.
Tsikas D et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 694-705
- A novel approach for determination of free fatty acids in vegetable oils by a flow injection system with manual injection.
Ayyildiz HF et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 1181-90
- Reactive pyrolysis-GC a simple, one-step, quantitative method for the analysis of fatty acids in natural products.
Freeman RR et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 254-6
- Quantitative analysis of fatty-acid-based biofuels produced by wild-type and genetically engineered cyanobacteria by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Guan W et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 8289-93
- Fatty acid status determination by cheek cell sampling combined with methanol-based ultrasound extraction of glycerophospholipids.
Klingler M et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 981-90
- Simple method for the simultaneous quantification of medium-chain fatty acids and ethyl hexanoate in alcoholic beverages by gas chromatography-flame ionization detector: development of a direct injection method.
Takahashi K et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7850-6
- Water-soluble omega-3: a concept for purification of fish oil and nutraceuticals ?
Borhaug H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1235-42
- Changes in fatty acids and volatile components in mackerel by broiling.
Chung H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1481-90
- Capillary electrophoresis of free fatty acids by indirect ultraviolet detection: application to the classification of vegetal oils according to their botanical origin.
Vergara-Barberan M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10775-80
- Direct GC analysis of the fatty acid compositions of conjugated linoleic acid and its menthyl esters.
Kobayashi T et al., J Oleo Sci 2011, 60, 445-8
- Preparation of fatty acid
methyl esters for gas-liquid chromatography.
Ichihara K et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 635-640
- Recent trends in the advanced analysis of bioactive fatty acids.
Ruiz-Rodriguez A et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2010, 51, 305-326
- Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters by selective methanolysis of polar glycerolipids.
Ichihara K et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 367-374
- An improved method for determining medium and long-chain FAMEs using gas chromatography.
Xu Z et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 199-208
- Extraction of Nitraria tangutorum seed lipid using different extraction methods and analysis of its fatty acids by HPLC fluorescence detection and on-line MS identification.
Suo Y et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 390-9
- Statistical evaluation of fatty acid profile and cholesterol content in fish (common carp) lipids obtained by different sample preparation procedures.
Spiric A et al., Anal Chim Acta 2010, 672, 66-71
- Separation and identification of neutral cereal lipids by normal phase high-performance lliquid chromatography, using evaporative light-scattering and electrospray mass spectrometry for detection.
Rocha JM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3013-3025
- Easy mass spectrometry for metabolomics and quality control of vegetable and animal fats.
Riccio MF et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 434-438
- Analysis of bacterial fatty acids by flow modulated comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with parallel fame ionization detector/mass spectrometry.
Gu Q et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217,4448-4453
- The influence of cheese type and fat extraction method on the content of conjugated linoleic acid.
Domagala J et al., J Food Comp Anal 2010, 23, 238-243
- Comparison of two derivatisation methods for conjugated linoleic acid isomer analysis by Ag-HPLC/DAD in beef fat.
Dance LJE et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 188-194
- Determination of fatty acids (C1-C10) from bryophytes and pteridophytes.
Bai XW et al., Chromatographia 2010, 71, 1125-1129
- Rapid quantitation of fish oil fatty acids and their ethyl esters by FT-NIR models.
Azizian H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 452-462
- Rapid measurement of plasma free fatty acid concentration and isotopic enrichment using LC/MS.
Persson XM et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2761-2765
- Quantitation of fatty acid ethyl esters in human meconium by an improved liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
Kwak HS et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1871-4
- Classification of bacteria by simultaneous methylation-solid phase microextraction and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis of fatty acid methyl esters.
Lu Y et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 397, 2959-2966
- Selection of direct transesterification as the preferred method for assay of fatty acid content of microalgae.
Griffiths MJ et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1053-1060
- High-resolution 1H magic angle spinning NMR spectroscopy of intact arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) muscle. Quantitative analysis of n-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
Nestor G et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 10799-10803
- Exploring the fatty acids of vernix caseosa in form of their methyl esters by off-line coupling of non-aqueous reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry.
Hauff S et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8270-8
- Creation and evaluation of a two-dimensional contour plot of fatty acid methyl esters after off-line coupling of reversed-phase HPLC and GC/EI-MS.
Hauff S et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 396, 2695-2707
- High-throughput analysis of total plasma fatty acid composition with direct in situ transesterification.
Glaser C et al., PlosOne 2010, 5 e12045
- Determination of
alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid in edible oils using near-infrared
spectroscopy improved by wavelet transform and uninformative variable
Wu D et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 634, 166-171
- Extraction of pollen lipids by SFE-CO2 and determination of free fatty acids by HPLC.
Wang X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 155-163
- Py-GC/MS, GC/MS and FTIR investigations on LATE Roman-Egyptian adhesives from opus sectile new insights in ancient recipes and technologies.
Anal Chim Acta 2009, 638, 79-87
- Simultaneous derivatization and dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for fatty acid GC determination in water.
Pusvaskiene E et al., Chromatographia 2009, 69, 271-276
- Concentrations of medium-chain 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in foodstuffs.
Food Chem 2009, 114, 1122-9
- A rapid, micro FAME preparation method for vegetable oil fatty acid analysis by gas chromatography.
Lall RK et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 309-314
- Comparison of two gas-liquid chromatograph columns for the analysis of fatty acids in ruminant meat.
Alves SP et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 5130-9
- Synthesis, characterization and performance of amine modified linseed oil fatty amide coatings.
Alam M et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 573-580
- Omega-3 index determined by gas chromatography with electron impact mass spectrometry.
Abu EO et al., Prost Leukotr Essential Fatty acids 2009, 80, 189-194
- Fast gas chromatography applications in milk fat analysis.
Povolo M et al., Lipid Technol 2009, 21, 88-90
- Gas chromatographic behavior of fatty acid derivatives for mass spectrometry on low-polarity capillary columns.
Dubois N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 688-697
- Simultaneous spectrophotometric and chemometric determination of lipids in synthetic mixtures and human serum.
Dumancas GG et al., Lipid Technol 2009, 21, N° 5/6
- Rapid profiling of animal-derived fatty acids using fast GCXGC coupled to time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Chin ST et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2009, 86, 949-958
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids in dried milk samples validation of a lipid separation-free method.
Gastaldi D et al., Chromatographia 2009, 70, 1485-9
- Steady-state and time-resolved fluorescence studies of stripped borage oil.
Smyk I et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 646, 85-89
- Rapid identification of fatty
acid methyl esters using multidimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
Härtig C, J Chromatogr A 2008, 1177, 159-169
- Evaluation of five methods for derivatization and GC determination of a mixture of very long chain fatty acids (C24:0-C36:0).
Mendez Antolin E et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2008, 46, 194-199
- Determination of fatty acid methyl esters in biodiesel produced from yellow horn oil by LC.
Fu YJ et al., Chromatographia 2008, 67, 9-14
- A simple and sensitive liquid chromatographic method for the analysi of free docosanoic, tetracosanoic and hexacosanoic acids in human plasma as fluorescent derivatives.
Chung TC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 611, 113-118
- Novel isolation procedure for short, medium and long chain acyl coenzyme A esters from tissues.
Minkler PE et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 376, 275-6
- Quantification of fatty acyl-coenzyme As as in mammalian cells by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes CA et al., J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 1113-1125
- Separation of acylglycerols, FAME and FFA in biodiesel by size exclusion chromatography.
Kittirattanapiboon K et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 422-427
- Retention behavior of trans isomers of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid methyl esters on a polyethylene glycol stationary phase.
Mjos SA, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 547-553
- Prediction of retention indices for identification of fatty acid methyl esters.
Farkas O et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 188-195
- Relative efficiency of free fatty acid butyl esterification choice of catalyst and derivatisation.
Hallmann C et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 14-20
- Determination of free medium-chain fatty acids in beer by stir bar sorptive extraction.
Horak T et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1196-1197, 96-99
- Rapid UPLC-MS/MS method fro routine analysis of plasma pristanic, phytanic, and very long chain fatty acid markers of peroxisomal disorders.
Al-Dirbashi OY et al., J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 1855-1862
- Direct quantitation of fatty acids present in bacteria and fungi stability of the cyclopropane ring to chlorotrimethylsilane.
Eras J et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4923-7
- Extensive analysis of long-chain poplyunsaturated fatty acids, CLA, trans-18:1 isomers, and plasmalogenic lipids in different retail beef types.
Kraft J et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4775-4782
- In situ simultaneous analysis of polyacetylenes, carotenoids and polysaccharides in carrot roots.
Baranska M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 6565-6571
- Determination of C80 tetra-acid content in calcium naphthenate deposits.
Simon S et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1200, 136-143
- Enantioselctive synthesis of phomallenic acid C, an inhibitor of FAS II pathway.
Ishigami K et al., Tetrahedron Lett 2008, 49, 5077-9
- Gas chromatography/electron-capture negative ion mass spectrometry for the quantitative determination of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in bovine milk fat.
Jenske R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 5500-5
- Comparison of extraction and derivatization methods for fatty acid analysis in solid environmental matrixes.
Gomez-Brandon M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2008, 392, 505-514
- Gas chromatography and silver-ion high-performance liquid chromatography analysis of conjugated linoleic acid isomers in free fatty acid form using sulphuric acid in methanol as catalyst.
Luna P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1204, 110-113
- High-throughput analysis of plasma fatty acid methyl esters employing robotic transesterification and fast gas chromatography.
Masood MA et al., Lipids 2008, 43, 171-180
- Identification of very-long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from Amphidinium carterae by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization liquid chromatography mass chromatography.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 2391-9
- Improved method for fatty acid analysis in herbage based on direst transesterification followed by solid-phase extraction.
Alves SP et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1209, 212-219
- Quantitative determination of epoxy acids, keto acids and hydroxy acids formed in fats and oils at frying temperatures.
Marmesat S et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1211, 129-134
- Evaluation of a rapid method for the quantitative analysis of fatty acids in various matrices.
Araujo P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1212, 106-113
- Creating a fatty acid methyl ester database for lipid profiling in a single drop of human blood using high resolution capillary gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Bicalho B et al., J Chromatogr A, 2008, 1211, 120-128
- Odd-numbered very long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from the dinoflagellate Amphidinium carterae identified by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 2849-2855
- Synthesis of alkyl-branched fatty acids.
Biermann U et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 805-811
- Characterization of cod liver oil by spectroscopic techniques. New approaches for the detremination of compositional parameters, acyl groups, and cholesterol from 1H nuclear magnetic resonance and Fourier transform infrared spectral data.J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 9072-9
- Preparation, chromatographic separation and relative retention times of cis/trans heptadecaenoic (171) fatty acids.
Delmonte P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1214, 30-36
- Measurement of whole soybean fatty acids by near infrared spectroscopy.
Igne B et al., JAOCS 2008, 85, 1105-1113
-Enantioselective analysis of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in food samples.
Jenske R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 11578-11583
- High-speed analysis of the major components of fatty acidmethyl esters by capillary gas chromatography.
Shibahara A et al., Lipid Technol 2008, 20, 88-90
- Analysis of fatty acid compositions of human tissues using Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy.
Yoshida S, Lipid technol 2008, 20, 184-6
- Fatty acid
methyl and ethyl esters as well as wax esters for evaluating the quality of
Biederman M et al., Eur Food Res Technol 2008, 228, 65-74
- Rapid measurement of
deuterium-labeled long-chain fatty acids in plasma by HPLC-ESI-MS.
Gagné S et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 252-259
- A rapid method for trans-fatty acid determination using a single capillary GC.
Shirasawa S et al. J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 53-58
- Synthesis of biodiesel fuel from saflower oil using various reaction parameters.
Meka PK et al., J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 9-12
- Biodiesel source, production, composition, properties and its benefits.
Bajpai D et al., J Oleo Sci 2006, 55, 487-502
- Determination of free fatty acids in palm oil samples using non-aqueous flow injection titrimetric method.
Saad B et al., Food Chem 2007, 102, 1407-1414
- Solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of free fatty acids in shellfish.
Lacaze JP et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1145, 51-57
- Comparison of available analytical methods to measure trans-octadecenoic acid isomeric profile and content by gas-liquid chromatography in milk fat.
Destaillats F et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1145, 222-228
- Simultaneous determination of a-lipoic acid and its reduced form by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
Satoh S et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 854, 109-115
- Quantification of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexenoic acid geometrical isomers formed during fish oil deodorization by gas-liquid chromatography.
J Chromatogr A 2007, 1154, 353-359
- Determination of conjugated linoleic acid in human plasma by fast gas chromatography.
Bondia-Pons I et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1157, 422-429
- Characterization of the volatile fraction and of free fatty acids of "Fontina valle d'Aoste", a protected designation of origin Italian cheese.
Berard J et al., Food Chem 2007, 105, 293-300
- Comparison of UPLC and HPLC for determination of trans-10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid content in royal jelly by ultrasound-assisted extraction with internal standard.
Zhou J et al., Chromatographia 2007, 66, 185-190
- Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for the separation of fatty acids in milk.
Vlaeminck B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 757-766
- Bioanalytical procedures for determination of conjugates of fatty acid esters of ethanol as markers of ethanol consumption. a review.
Politi L et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 368, 1-16
- Determination of total trans fats and oils by infrared spectroscopy for regulatory compliance.
Mossoba MM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 389, 87-92
- Evaluation of gas chromatographic methods for the determination of trans fat.
Delmonte P et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 389, 77-85
- Fast analysis by gas-liquid chromatography. Perspective on the resolution of complex fatty acid compositions.
J Chromatogr A 2007, 1169, 175-8
- Quantitative gas chromatographic method for the analysis of cis-9, trans-11 and trans-10,cis-12 isomers of the conjugated linoleic acid in liver.
Zabala A et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 855, 152-8
- Conjugated linoleic acid determination in human milk by fast-gas chromatography.
Molto-Puigmarti C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2007, 602, 122-130
- Analytical methods for determination of trans fatty acid content in food.
Juaneda P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci 2007, 109, 901-917
- Trans fatty acids definition and occurrence in foods
Ledoux M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 891-900
- The use of solid phase extraction columns in fatty acid purification.
Russell JM et al., Org Geochem 2007, 38, 48-51
- Analysis of saturated free fatty acids from pollen by HPLC with fluorescence detection.
You J et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 225-236
- Determination of short-chain fatty acids in serum by hollow fiber supported liquid membrane extraction coupled with gas chromatography.
Zhao G et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 846, 202-208
- A quantitative method for the determination of cyclopropenoid fatty acids in cottonseed, cottonseed meal, and cottonseed oil (Gossypium hirsutum) by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Obert JC et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 2062-7
- Evaluation of fatty acid extraction methods for Thraustochytrium sp.
Burja AM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 4795-4801
- Eicosapentaenoic acid acid enrichment from sardine oil by argentation chromatography.
Chakraborty K et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 7586-7595
- Rapid preparation of fluorescent 9-anthrylmethyl esters for fatty acid analysis of small amount of triacylglycerols.
Ando Y et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 955-960
- A practical guide to the isolation, analysis and identification of conjugated linoleic acid.
Christie WW et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 1073-1084
- A whole body, in vivo, fatty acid balance method to quantify PUFA metabolism (desaturation, elongation and beta-oxidation).
Turchini GM et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 1065-1071
- Partial separation of polyunsaturated fatty acid esters from FAMEs mixtures by
adsorption on silver nitrate-impregnated silcia gel.
Ghebreessus KY et al., JAOCS 2006, 83, 645-652
- Improved analysis of ladderane lipids in biomass and sediments using high-performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Hopmans EC et al., Rapid Comm Mass Spectrosc 2006, 20, 2099-2103
- The lipid polyester composition of Arabidopsis thaliana and Brassica napus seeds.
Molina I et al., Phytochemistry 2006, 67, 2597-2610
- Fast high performance liquid chromatography analysis in lipidomics: separation of radiolabelled fatty acids and phosphatidylcholine molecular species using a monolithic C18 silica column.
Merlin JF et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2006, 565, 163-7
- Chemical C2-elongation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Kuklev DV et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2006, 144, 172-7
- Isolation and structural analysis of the cyclic fatty acid monomers formed from eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids during fish oil deodorization.
Berdeaux O et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1138, 216-224
- Properties of alkyl esters base on castor oil.
Cvengros J et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 629-635
- Direct quantification of fatty acids in dairy powders with special emphasis on trans fatty acid content.
Golay PA et al., Food Chem 2006, 101, 1115-1120
- Fatty acids by high-performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light-scattering detector.
Bravi E et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1134, 210-4
- Convenient preparation of picolinyl derivatives from fatty acid esters.
Dubois N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 28-32
- Accelerated solvent extraction for quantitative measurement of fatty acids in plasma and erythrocytes.
Kuriki K et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 605-614
- Rapid determination of short-chain fatty acids in colonic contents and faeces of humans and rats by acidified water-extraction and direct-injection gas chromatography.
Zhao G et al. Biomed Chromatogr 2006, 20, 674-682
- Syntheses of conjugated octadecadienoic acids.
Kellersmann C et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 777-788
- Isolation and characterization of some hydroxy fatty and phosphoric acid
esters of 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid from the royal jelly of honeybees (Apis
Noda N et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 833-8
- Derivatization of fatty acids and its application for conjugated linoleic acid studies in ruminant meat lipids.
Aldai N et al., J Sci Food Agric 2005, 85, 1073-1083
- Modified method for the analysis of free fatty acids in fish.
Bernardez M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 1903-6
- Optimization of Brassica carinata oil methanolysis for biodiesel production.
Vicente G et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 899-904
- Characterization of lipids in complex samples using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Jover E et al., J Chromatogr 2005, 1086, 2-11
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry determination of metabolites of conjugated cis-9,trans-11,cis-15 18:3 fatty acid.
Destaillats F et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 820, 15-22
- Improved enantioselective analysis of polyunsaturated hydroxy fatty acids in psoriatic skin scales using high-performance liquid chromatography.
J Chromatogr B 2005, 819, 323
- Gas chromatographic quantification of fatty acid methyl esters: flame ionization detection vs electron impact mass spectrometry.
Dodds ED et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 419-428
- Relative retention order of all isomers of cis/trans conjugated linoleic acid FAME from the 6,8- to 13,15-positions using silver ion HPLC with two elution systems.
Delmonte P et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 509-514
- Simultaneous quantification of free fatty acids, free sterols, squalene, and acylglycerol molecular species in palm oil by high-temperature gas chromatography-flame ionization detection.
Lau HLN et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 523-528
- A systematic method for the sensitive and specific determination of hair lipids in combination with chromatography.
Masukawa Y et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 823, 131-142
- Reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography purification of methyl esters of V16-C28 polyunsaturated fatty acids in microalgae, including octacosaoctaenoic acid (28:8n-3)
Mansour MP, J Chromatogr A 2005, 1097, 54-58
- High performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry of phospholipid species in eggs from hens fed diets enriched in seal blubber oil.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1097, 66-73
- Quantification of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids by gas chromatography - evaluation of factors affecting accuracy.
Schreiner M, J Chromatogr A 2005, 1095, 126-130
- Application of a direct transmethylation method to the analysis of fatty acid profile in circulating and cultured cells.
Risé P et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 346, 182-4
- A rapid method for the quantification of fatty acids in fats and oils with emphasis on trans fatty acids using Fourier Transform near infrared spectroscopy.
Azizian H et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 855-867
- Analysis of drying oils used as binding media for objects of art by capillary
electrophoresis with indirect UV and conductivity detection.
Surowiec I et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1024, 245-254.
- Separation of conjugated linoleic acid methyl esters by silver-ion high performance liquid chromatography in semi-preparative mode.
Adlof RO, J Chromatogr A 2004, 1033, 369-371
- Evaluation of fast gas chromatography and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in the analysis of lipids.
Mondello L et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1035, 237-247
- An HPLC-MS approach for analysis of very long chain fatty acids and other apolar compounds on octadecyl-silica phase using partly miscible solvents.
Nagy K et al., Anal Chem 2004, 76, 1935-1941
- Overview of methods for the determination of trans fatty acids by gas chromatography, silver-ion thin-layer chromatography, silver-ion liquid chromatography, and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
Ratnayake WMN, J AOAC Int 2004, 87, 523-539
- Overview of infrared methodologies for trans fat determination.
Mossora MM et al., J AOAC Int 2004, 87, 540-544
- Synthesis, isolation, and GC analysis of all the 6,8- to 13,15-cis/trans conjugated linoleic acid isomers.
Delmonte P et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 185-191
- Fast method for the determination of total fat and trans fatty acids content in bakery products based on microwave-assisted Soxhlet extraction and medium infrared spectroscopy detection.
Priego-Capote F et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 517, 13-20
- Comparison of conventional and fast gas chromatography in human plasma fatty acid determination.
Bondia-Pons I et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 809, 339-344
- Determination of long-chain fatty acid acyl-coenzyme A compounds using liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Mauriala T et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 808, 263-8
- Efficient method to locate bond positions in conjugated trienes.
Marques FA et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1048, 59-65
- Identification and quantification of trans fatty acids in bakery products by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry after dynamic ultrasound-assisted extraction.
Ruiz-Jimenez J et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1045, 203-210
- Chlorotrimethylsilane, a reagent for the direct quantitative analysis of fats and oils present in vegetable and meat samples.
Eras J et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1047, 157-161
- Variable recoveries of fatty acids following the separation of lipids on commercial silica gel TLC plates selective loss of unsaturated fatty acids in certain brands of plates.
Sowa JM et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 813, 159-166
- Two-dimensional fatty acid retention indices.
Mjos SA, J Chromatogr A 2004, 1061, 201-209
- A critical evaluation of Raman spectroscopy for the analysis of lipids: fatty acid methyl esters.
Beattie JR et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 407-419
- Evaluation of a methylation procedure to determine cyclopropenoids fatty acids from Sterculia striata seed oil.
Aued-Pimentel S et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1054, 235-239
- A method for the direct evaluation of the fatty acid status in a drop of blood from a fingertip in humans : applicability to nutritional and epidemiological studies.
Marangoni F et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 326, 267-272.
- Determination of trans-arachidonic acid isomers in human blood plasma.
Zghibeh CM et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 332, 137-144.
- Quantification of trans fatty acids in food products by GC, ATR-FTIR and FT-NR methods.
Azizian H et al., Lipid Technol 2004, 16, 229-231
- Analysis of conjugated llinoleic acid and trans 18:1 isomers in synthtic and animal products.
Kramer J et al., Am J Clin Nutr 2004, 79, 1137-1145
- Analysis of FFA in edible
oils by catalyzed end-point thermometric titrimetry (CETT)
Smith TK, J Am Oil Chem Soc 2003, 80, 21-24
- Production of FAME from acid oil, a by-product of vegetal oil refining
Haas MJ et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2003, 80, 97
- TLC as a tool for quantitative isolation of conjugated trienoic FA
Devi PS, JAOCS 2003, 80, 315
- Isolation of chlorinated fatty acid methyl esters derived from cell-culture medium and from fish lipids by using an aminopropyl solid-phase extraction column.
Akesson-Nilsson G,, J Chromatogr A 2003, 996, 173-180
- Identification of fatty acids in gas chromatography by application of different temperature and pressure programs on a single capillary column.
MJOS SA, J Chromatogr A 2003, 1015, 151-161
- Gas chromatographic-mas spectrometric detection of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids as methyl esters from soil, sediment and biofilm.
Keinanen MM et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 783, 443-451
- Isolation of some PUFA from edible oils by argentated silica gel chromatography.
Guil-Guerrero JL et al., Grasas y Aceites 2003, 54, 116-121.
- Quantitative analysis of fatty acid precursors in marine samples : direct conversion of wax ester alcohols and dimethylacetals to FAMEs.
Budge SM et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1802-7
- Nonradiometric HPLC measurement of 13(S)-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid from rat tissues.
Cho H et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 318, 47-51
- Determination of fatty acids in blood and milk by direct methylation on filter
Ichihara K et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 523
- Base-catalyzed derivatization for FA analysis
Destaillats F et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 52
- Evaluation of two GC columns for analysis of milk fat with emphasis on CLA, 18:1, 18:2 and 18:3 isomers, and short- and long-chain FA
Kramer JKG et al., Lipids 2002, 37, 823-835
- Gas chromatographic determination of fatty acids contained in different lipid classes after their separation by solid-phase extraction
Giacometti J et al., J Chromatogr 2002, 976, 47-54
- HPLC purification of g-linolenic acid from the seed oil of two Boraginaceae species
Campra-Madrid P et al., Chromatographia 2002, 56, 673-5
- Methylation methods for the quantitative analysis of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) isomers in various lipid samples.
Park SJ et al., J Agric Food Chem 2002, 50, 989-996
- Double bond localization in minor homoallylic fatty acid methyl esters using acetonitrile chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Anal Chem 2002, 307, 348-360
- Chain separation of
monounsaturated fatty acid methyl esters by argentation thin-layer
J Chromatogr A 2001, 905, 251-257
- Quantitative determination of short-chain free fatty acids in milk using solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography.
J Agric Food Chem 2001, 49, 4603-8
- A practical guide to the analysis of conjugated linoleic acid
Christie WW et al. Inform 2001, 12, 147-152
- Characterization of fatty acids in biological oil samples using comprehensive multidimensional gas chromatography
de Geus HJ et al. J Chromatogr A 2001, 910, 95
- Comparative studies on individual isomeric 18:1 acids in cow, goat, and ewe milk fats by low-temperature high-resolution capillary gas-liquid chromatography
Precht D et al. Lipids 2001, 36, 827-832
- Analysis of free fatty acids and solid-phase micro-extraction
Tomaino RM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2001, 49, 3993
- Comparison of two methods for the determination of fatty acids in human milk
Lopez-Lopez A et al., Chromatographia 2001, 54, 743-7
- Automated determination of fatty acid methyl ester and cis/trans methyl ester composition of fats and oils
de Koning S et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 922, 391-7
- Fractionation of urea-pretreated squid visceral oil ethyl esters.
Hwang LS et al., JAOCS 2001, 78, 473-6
- Separation of some mono-, di- and tri-unsaturated fatty acids containing 18 carbon atoms by high-performance liquid chromatography and photodiode array detection.
Czauderna M et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 760, 165-178
de la composition en acides gras de la graisse de lait-1. Optimisation
et validation d'une méthode générale à haute résolution. Mitt Lebensm Hyg 2000, 91, 306
- Determination of furan fatty acids in extra virgin olive oil.
Boselli E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2000, 48, 2868-2873
- Application of gas chromatography coupled to chemical ionisation mass spectrometry following headspace solid-phase micro-extraction for the determination of free volatile fatty acids in aqueous samples.
Abalos M et al., J Chromatogr A 2000, 891, 287-294
-Analytical methods for the determination of tans-C18 fatty acid isomers in milk fat. A review.
Ledoux M et al. Analusis 2000, 28, 402-412
- Concentration of docasahexaenoic acid (DHA) from algal oil via urea complexation.
Senanayake SPJ et al., J Food Lipids 2000, 7, 51-61